- Question I ask the most often in life: "Can I take your picture?".
- I started my career in business, in my parents' living room. I set up a general store, pawning off stuffed animals and tchotchkes I found around the house.
- I worked as a brand manager for a salon in Las Vegas before attending the Brandcenter.
- I'm not kitten about kittens. Seriously, I love cats. I have my cat's name, Tobyn, tattooed on my body. My first cat was named Salem, after Salem from "Sabrina the Teenage Witch".
- I develop my own analog film in a dark room on a regular basis.
- Before advertising, I worked for local LGBTQIA organizations such as GayRVA and Diversity Richmond in various positions to bolster diversity and inclusion in the Richmond metro region.
- I also worked with a modern dance company in Richmond before discovering advertising.
- Sometimes I feel like I was born in the 80's in another life. Give me the Breakfast Club and The Cure's discography and I'll be a happy camper.
Brandcenter, Art Direction 2016-2018
Cramer-Krasselt Chicago 2017
VCU Mass Communications, Psychology 2008-2012